juz want to say it out


I start to feel again and you pull me away
"It's best for you," that's all you ever say
And I know you just want to say it out
But I don't think that's what this is about
Why do you tell me who I should care for?
Why can't I make my decisions anymore
I keep telling myself that it's done in love,
But tell me is that all you're thinking of?
You've seen me hurt, broken and depressed
If you care so much then just give it a rest

Are you scared for me?
Or are you scared to see...
Why do you treat me differently
When you know one day soon
I'll have to face reality
Please explain it to me

You say don't want me care u more
But you still want me be there for you..
Then why can't I have someone by my side?
You think that there's somebody better out there
And I think what you're doing isn't really fair
You're expecting me to be better then everybody
And then you say no one's worthy of me

Why can't I think on my own?
In case I fall back down again
Why can't I choice for myself?
I don't mind being on your shelf
But why so far away from everybody else?
Please explain it to me

***my mind's all jumbled so sorry if it doesn't make any sense. I just needed to get it out of my system :)

No comments: