cOnfession again =(

As I've grown,
I've learned several things.
Life is full of disappointments & people you trusted will sooner or later let you down.
I've learned that often those you love will love someone else & there's only one way to fall;
fast & hard. I've learned that out of thousands of smiles, it takes one to touch your heart.
I've found that words can be deceiving, but the truth always lies in a person's eyes.
I've learned that everything can change in the blink of an eye & tears often come without invitation.
I've learned crying can make us stronger & there is never too much love to go around.
I've learned that prejudice helps no one & that weapons don't hurt people, people hurt people. I've learned sticks & stones may leave cuts and bruises but harsh words leave scars.
I've found that every time you give someone a piece of your heart, it's a piece that you will never get back.
I've learned the past is meant to be put behind us & we can't dwell on regrets, for what's done is done.
I've learned that trusting yourself is the first step & that forgiving is remembering that helps your own heart more then theirs.
I've found that family isn't always blood & everyone is someone's hero. I've learned life is unexpected & that God can do anything. I've learned some things aren't meant to be understood & that only time heals.
I've found that imagination is our greatest gift & that we are meant to dream for a reason. I've learned it is never too late to fall in love & that being "beautiful" is all on the inside.
Mistakes are our best teachers & everything happens for a reason.
Only then can you live life to it's full & true potential.

Word Somtime aching..pain
I'm sorry if it was me who make the false saying.
I dont know why i can talk whatever i want to you, such comfy each conversation happened.
something, i was never knew before.

the truth is -
we hide so we can be found. we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away our tears and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them.


i always wonder, if i go one day.. would they feel the lose of me, would they miss me as i did on them. as i feel through my small heard and mind.

Do you know how it feels to try your best wasn't enough...for someone you love to put your trust to find out all those words were cold hearted bluffs to accept that the no more promise for us?

Dah Lame tak rase camni, coz tak attached ngn sesape... then...you! pls dont break my heart coz if it break, it's not break even =(
tak mau rase sakit berkaitan dgn masalah "hati" ni.. auchhhh sakitttt~ sakit laa tau x... harap maklum..

No comments: