wordless.. eh?


Denai hati, yang terbuku dihati buat yang mengerti..

I used to write anything that came across my mind in the old days but recently, seeing your current mood, I don't think it's a good idea to think of an issue and just spit it out without any prior knowledge about it. 

Sometimes, you must admit that you don't know and learn, and not acting like a know-it-all person and ignore others' opinion. Remember to always be humble with your knowledge.

With no words to explain it on  blog. Hence the ‘wordless’ title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn’t need any description. 

No, No photo post, just photo of my eyes seeing those situation happen.

Anyway, this is how Allah created us, to have different thoughts, feelings and ways of seeing things. Our world might be the same on the outside, but in the inside, we are pretty much different. We define each term differently. Happiness, sadness, lonely. So, don't hate and argue others just because you have different opinion about a story because they might know that story better than you do.

A few days back, i think this is much explain me to define them.

1. be good to everyone.
2. say thank you, even for a small favor.
3. Always remember the good things your family and friends had ever done for you,  for when they hurt your feelings, you'll know that their intentions were good.
4. Allah will always help you if your faith in Him is strong, so don't ever lose hope.

But, I felt something is not right.

The fact that I feel, deep inside my heart, 

As I’m too afraid to give hope and to get attached.

The fact that I’m feeling happy for her and wish her a blissful life ahead. Full stop 

Every problem you encounter
strengthens your mind and your soul.
Every trouble you overcome
increases your understanding of life
.

                   

No comments: