I'm Not Your Favourite



But as a friend,
I've kindda got your heart set on someone else,
But you're still an amazing person,
And a great friend,

Sometime you keep near, and far
Saying "Hi" and saying "Bye"
These words hit me like .......
I was just punched in the gut,
I Start to feel really bad,
I feel like the meanest person who walked on this earth,
Thoughts run threw my head,

So you'll consider smiling,
But wouldn't that make me feel worse,
But still you're a close friend
I don't know what to do,
I just want you to smile

I cant bare to see you sad,
Some days I’m funny, others I’m not,
sometimes I’m in overdrive and can’t stop

I am only me, that is all that I can be
No more, no less, don’t second guess
I love, I laugh, I live and cry,

It don't feel good,
Not that it should,
You will never know

My logic is all my own
at times misunderstood,
because I don’t always do things for my own good


|| Tak tahu nak buat apa ||
||  Stay close near me  ||
ini Sayang bukan ?!~


No comments: